Looking for a healthier way to kick start your day? Look no further than your bedroom. Studies show that adults who make love first thing in the morning not only feel more confident and upbeat the rest of the day… their immune systems get a boost. Here are five more reasons for enjoying morning sex…
1. Sex is a good way to bond. Instead of jumping out of bed to random news or music, set your alarm to awaken you with soft, sexy, romantic music… and start your day with some heart pounding bonding. After a quick trip to freshen up, go for it! This is about quick, no frills, feel-good sex… to get the day… and you… off on a pleasurable note!
2. Sex is fabulous exercise. Starting your day with between-the-sheet aerobics will burn calories, stretch and warm up your muscles, and stimulate your brain. People who start their days by having sex are all-around healthier and happier than those who don’t. Good enough for me!
3. Sex improves your skin. An orgasm puts a glow on your face that no make-up or skin cream can ever match! Climaxing actually releases chemicals that boost estrogen, which improves the tone and texture of your skin and hair. After a morning quickie you’ll look fresh-faced all day. When people comment on how wonderful you look, just smile. You won’t need to tell them why!
4. Sex is a mood enhancer. When things get a little bumpy during the day, just recall your morning playtime between the sheets and you’ll instantly be singing a tune and be happy again. “Having sex in the morning releases the feel-good chemical oxytocin, which makes couples feel loving and bonded all day long,” says Debby Herbenick, Ph.D., author of Because It Feels Good. Morning sex builds relationships.
5. Always respect an Early Riser. Your guy’s body is actually hardwired to want sex first thing in the morning. “While he sleeps, the testosterone he’ll use for the upcoming day accumulates,” says Gabrielle Lichterman, author of 28 Days. “From the time he wakes up, he has a three-hour window when he’s brimming with peak levels.” Why let that extra testosterone go to waste?
Okay, maybe some of us look a little better in moonlight than sunlight, but never mind. Close those blinds tight and take advantage of these five fabulous reasons to get your day off to a glorious start!
For more tips, tools and resources to keep the passion and intimacy fired up in your life, visit Bring Back Desire… where you’ll find everything you need to get out of your head and back into bed.
© 2012 Ande Lyons, Bring Back Desire LLC
PS: Grab a free copy of “Six Sizzling Sexy Tips… so you can have great sex TONIGHT!” You’ll also receive a complimentary subscription to our newsletter ‘Staying Tuned In and Turned On!’
Just fill in the information below and click the download button. (Please don’t click unless you are of legal age within your geographic location!)