Here are five important etiquette tips that a 21st Century Emily Post would strongly suggest you always follow in the bedroom:
1. Take the time to groom and clean yourself in all the right places. If the sex is spontaneous, simply excuse yourself for a few moments, slip into the bathroom, and quickly wash before getting down to business. No worries: he/she will wait!
2. Spritzing with lightly scented perfumes and colognes can be a turn on, but too much actually tastes bad and can give your lover a headache. So don’t overdo.
3. Avoid mood busting interruptions by turning OFF all phones and PDAs. In fact, stow them completely out of sight. You won’t need them.
4. Gentleman: it is generally good etiquette to make sure She Comes First. This doesn’t have to happen during intercourse – it’s perfectly acceptable… and in fact a lot more reliable, to use your fingers, lips or various props to bring her to shattering satisfaction. Just make sure to complete that critical mission before you finish and get too sleepy to help her reach that all important climax!
5. Ladies: Never fake an orgasm or work on your grocery list while having sex! Pretending to enjoy sex is like trying to have a romantic dinner with someone who’s watching television. It’s not polite, and it just doesn’t work.
Following these proven bedroom etiquette tips will help make your romp between the sheets even more fun, memorable, and repeatable!
And remember, nothing is sexier than when you show someone that you want them as much as they want you… so… take a little extra time to get totally tuned in and turned on… before the bedroom action starts. You’ll find lots of ideas for quickly and effectively turning up your sexual thermostat at Bring Back Desire!
© 2012 Ande Lyons BringBackDesire.com