Based on what might well be termed firsthand experience… we’ve all accumulated a library of knowledge about our guys’ “thrill drills.” But why stop with what you already know? Here are a few facts you might not know:
1. You can’t tell penis size by looking at a guy’s hand size… or foot … or nose… or car! Size is hereditary.
2. Guys can keep an erection for 40 minutes. (No, it’s not an Olympic event … yet!)
3. Most guys name their penises… Dick Johnson, Donald Pump, Captain Howdy… ask your guy for his!
4. Nothing can make a penis bigger — except aging. Unfortunately, the size of the prize stops growing by the time men hit their early 20s.
5. The average guy shoots one to two teaspoons of cum per orgasm. During his lifetime, he will cum over 7,000 times… equal to about 14 gallons of the manly elixir, give or take a few shiny drops!
6. Ejaculations can exit the penis at up to 28 mph… so better close your eyes! Medical researchers once recorded a man whose wad sailed a staggering 11.7 feet!
7. Penises are generally darker in color than the bodies they hang from. Why? It’s part of the sexual maturation process, but it’s also because during puberty nature introduces men to a special friend: their right hand. Your skin would darken too if you were manhandled that often!
8. The study most trusted by urologists shows that the average erect penis size is 5.1 inches long and 4.8 inches in girth. (Unless they’re in a chat room – then they double it!) The biggest erect penis ever recorded was 13.5 inches. Researchers estimate that fewer than 5,000 men on earth have a penis 11 inches or longer.
9. Smoking can shorten a man’s penis by as much as a centimeter. Erections are about good blood flow, and lighting up calcifies blood vessels, stifling erectile circulation. Another excellent reason to quit smoking!
10. The average male orgasm lasts 6 seconds. Women get 23 seconds… and multiple orgasms!
11. Aromas reputed to increase penile blood flow: licorice, pumpkin pie, lavender, donuts, and chocolate.
12. A healthy male averages 11 erections per day–nine of them while asleep. After ejaculating, it can take him anywhere from two minutes to two weeks to achieve another erection.
For more tips, tools and resources for keeping the fires burning and the passion alive, please visit Bring Back Desire, where you’ll find everything you need to get out of your head and back into bed!
© 2012 Ande Lyons, Bring Back Desire LLC
PS: Grab a free copy of “Six Sizzling Sexy Tips… so you can have great sex TONIGHT!” You’ll also receive a complimentary subscription to our newsletter ‘Staying Tuned In and Turned On!’
Just fill in the information below and click the download button. (Please don’t click unless you are of legal age within your geographic location!)